8 Hours Onsite
6 hours onsite
8 hours Onsite
6 hours Onsite
Plus 9.3% Tax. Pricing for weddings up to 100 people and included amenities. Please add $10 per additional guest up to 250 guests total.
- Exclusive use of entire 5 1/2 acre estate including:
- Gazebo Tent (optional sidewalls)
- Catering Tent (water, electric & optional sidewalls)
- Bar and Fire Pit area
- Front and Back Lawns
- Bridal Suite
- Ground Floor of the Manor
- Parking lot (125 spaces)
- Our Full Attention on your Big Day (only 1 wedding per day)
- Personal Event Coordinator
– 1 hour Rehearsal on Thursday Evening
– Photo Shoot Location Fee Waived for Engagement Pictures
– Tables (without linens) 30 60″ round tables 5 6′ rectangle tables 3 cocktail tables
– 2 Farm house tables
– 250 White Wood Ceremony Chairs with Cushions
– 250 White Wood Reception Chairs with Cushions
– 2 Evap Coolers
– Setup/Breakdown of Tables and Chairs
– Parking, Restroom and Trash Attendants
Modeling | Personal | Birthday | Graduation | etc.
Corporate | Celebration | Music | Athletics | Runway | etc.
Prices subject to change
A $1000 non-refundable deposit
is due at time of booking.
We are currently only available for
Weddings & Events
Friday – Sunday and are open
Monday – Thursday
for Appointments, Tours, Photography & Bookings .
You can choose any time window for your event, between 10am - 12am.
A deposit to cover damages of $500 is required and will be refunded after the event.
Take a look at our preferred and exclusive vendors page for more info!
All prices are subject to local taxes.
Insurance policy must be purchased for $100 – $200 depending on size.
Expect a price increase.
$250 per hour.
Nardini Manor is a rain or shine venue. We can not control the weather but the tent area with sidewalls is a perfect solution for the rare rainy Arizona days!
All prices are subject to change. Your Booking Deposit locks in pricing.
Events such as birthday parties, proms, varsity banquets etc. That are in celebration of underage people, will be strictly non-alcoholic events.
Vendors are allowed to arrive early to set up for the event so long as they let us know ahead of time when they will arrive.
All Service animals allowed. Pets are allowed to be a part of the ceremony but must be leashed at all times. No pets in reception area besides Service Animals.
No service fees.
Expect service fees if you decide on an all inclusive package which will be coming in the near future.